* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
The Sundarbans is a mangrove area in the delta formed by the confluence of Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna Rivers in the Bay of Bengal. It spans from the Hooghly River in India's state of West Bengal to the Baleswar River in Bangladesh. It comprises closed and open mangrove forests, agriculturally used land, mudflats and barren land, and is intersected by multiple tidal streams and channels. Four protected areas in the Sundarbans are enlisted as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, viz Sundarbans National Park, Sundarbans West, Sundarbans South and Sundarbans East Wildlife Sanctuaries.The Sundarbans mangrove forest covers an area of about 10,000 km2 (3,900 sq mi). Of which, forests in Bangladesh's Khulna Division extend over 6,017 km2 (2,323 sq mi) and in West Bengal, they extend over 4,260 km2 (1,640 sq mi) across the South 24 Parganas and North 24 Parganas districts.The most abundant tree species are Sundri (Heritiera fomes) and Gewa (Excoecaria agallocha). The forests provide habitat to 453 faunal wildlife, including 290 bird, 120 fish, 42 mammal, 35 reptile and eight amphibian species.
Tenualosa ilisha (ilish, ilisha, hilsa, hilsa herring ("????" in Bengali) or hilsa shad) is a species of fish related to the herring, in the Clupeidae family. It is a very popular and sought-after food fish in the Indian Subcontinent. It is Bangladesh's national fish.The fish contributes about 12% of the total fish production and about 1.15% of GDP in Bangladesh. On 6 August 2017, Department of Patents, Designs and Trademarks (DPDT) under the Ministry of Industries of Bangladesh has declared the recognition of ilish as the product of Bangladesh. Sixty-five percent of total produced ilish in the world is produced in Bangladesh which applied for Geographical Indication (GI) in 2004.About 450,000 people are directly involved in the catching of the fish as a large part of their livelihood; around four to five million people are indirectly involved with the trade.
For combine the test of hilsha with beautyful mangrove forest of Sundarbon we offer the "Hilsha Utsav 2019 @ Sundarbon".
* Booking will taken advance basis.
* Child and Infant have to share bed with his/her parents
* Infant have to share food with his/her parents.
* No alcohol is allowed in the tour.
* All guest have to maintain the rules of Forest Departments, if any one found to break the same have to proceeds as per
norms of forest departments.
* Smoking is not allowed in the Boat during Sight seeing or night stay.
* The menu define in itinerary may be changed in actual depand on avability of raw materials.
* Pickup and drop from Canning is shearing Basis.
* Organiser have full authority to include,exclude or ammend any terms and condition any point of time without prior
* BS tours and travels has full authority to Postpond, prepond or cancel the tour with out providing the prior information
USP of this Toure -
*A great tour of sundarban with one night stay in luxury Lounch
*Enjoy Folk Dance and Drama.
*River Rides, Wild Life, Experianced Guide
*Above all Enjoy forest and monsoon with mouth watering delicius menu of Queen of Fish "Hilsha"
*For group of more than 6 pax asked for an special discount